How To Register at Salisbury House Surgery
We are currently able to register new patients at Salisbury House Surgery. If you would like to register please come to reception or telephone and ask for a new patient pack.
The pack contains two forms which need to be completed, if you need help completing the forms please ask for help. Once you have completed the forms, return them to reception.
As part of the registration process we will offer you a new patient health check with our nurses, you can book this appointment when you return the registration forms.
Once you have registered with Salisbury House Surgery we will then request your medical records from your previous GP.
Please remember to notify the practice if you change name, address or telephone number, putting any amendments in writing by fax, post, or you can come to the surgery to complete a form.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Patients have the right to see a clinician within 24 hours and a doctor within 48 working hours of contacting the surgery. Please visit www.doh.gov.uk for more information on patient rights.
In return, we ask you to:
- Ensure any appointment made is kept.
- Attend all appointments on time.
- Monitor your medication so that you do not run out.
- If an appointment cannot be kept, to contact the surgery to cancel the appointment. Please give plenty of notice of cancellations as this appointment can be offered to another patient.
- Contact the surgery between 2.00pm and 5.00pm for all test results.
- Behave in an appropriate manner whilst attending the surgery. The Practice will not accept any form of verbal or physical intimidation, any and all such patients will be removed from the practice list.
- If any patient fails to attend 3 booked appointments in any one year, they will be removed from the practice list. Adhere to all patient protocols as laid down by the surgery.
- A full list of the patient protocols can be obtained from the Practice Manager.
Patients who live in the following areas are welcome to join our Practice:
|Heath & Reach||LU7||Stoke Hammond||MK17|